Compare our quality and standard features when comparing prices.
Our shelters include many standard options others charge
extra for (if they offer them at all)
A Tornado Safe Room is an important investment
Our Shelter prices include:
- 100% 1/4 inch plate steel
- 36" wide door standard on all shelters 5 x 8 and larger (handicapped accessible)
- Structural steel reinforced roof on all shelters
- Additional structural steel reinforcement on interior of all shelters
- All shelters are EF-5 rated, exceed FEMA 320/361 specifications, certified by Texas Tech
- Solid-weld walls at corners, base, and top (vs. stitch welding)
- White, Gray or Cream gloss baked-on powder coated finish (custom colors available!)
- Bench seating standard on 4 x 6, 4 x 8, and 5 x 8 models
- (3) tornado sliding bolt locking system standard on all stand up models
- Commercial-grade deadbolt standard on all models
- Illuminated keypad deadbolt optional on all standup models.
All prices INCLUDE delivery within 50 miles, applicable tax and standard installation. Additional charges may
apply for installations more than 50 miles from Nashville, TN
THE BEST OF THE BEST! Heavy, Highly-fortified 1/4" Plate Steel :
4D x 4W x 6H: For 1-3 people: $5,950
4D x 5W x 6H: For 2-4 people: $6,450
4D x 6W x 6H: Our most popular size. For 4-6 people: $6,950
4D x 8W x 6H: Fits 6-8 people: $7,950
5D x 8W x 6H: The most versatile of all the standard sizes! Plenty of space at a great price: $8,950
5W x 10D x 6H: Our largest standard size: $9,950
3D x 3T x 8W WORKBENCH SHELTER: $4,950
4D x 3T x 8W WORKBENCH SHELTER: $5,550
Additional sizes available: 8 x 8; 8 x 10; 8 x 14; 8 x 16; 10 x 10; 8 x 20
Many custom sizes available-call us for a free quote!
Building or remodeling? We'll work with your contractor! Free In-home evaluations with absolutely NO high pressure sales tactics.
Providence offers many options including tv monitor, gun racks, shelving, electrical and phone outlets, DC conversion, and more.